Virtual Collaboration Forums
Save Your Thursdays!
The CMN Virtual Collaboration Forums (VCF) are online webinars featuring relevant topics relating to chronic pain and substance use that have been identified by CMN membership and the CMN Scientific Planning Committee. Each session features relevant, impactful presentations with 1-3 speakers focusing on what you need to know now.
Starting this fall, Thursday nights are now home to two of the Alberta College of Family Physician’s (ACFP) popular webinar series — CMN Virtual Collaboration Forums and the Virtual Education Series. All health care professionals are welcome to attend these free sessions.
Please note: When registering, you can choose to only register for CMN VCFs, but can also pick and choose sessions based on topics you are interested in.
CMN VCFs: This 1-credit-per-hour Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 5.0 Mainpro+® credits.
ACFP Virtual Education Series: This 1-credit-per-hour Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 6.5 Mainpro+® credits.
Additional Accreditation Information: It is recommended that health care professionals that do not fall under the College of Family Physicians of Canada’s Mainpro+ certification program follow the guidelines set by their corresponding professional colleges and associations.
- Sep 29, 2022 – Unravelling and treating the epidemic of pain in children
- Oct 13, 2022 – PPIP Talk With CPSA
- Nov 24, 2022 – Innovations in Addiction Medicine (VCF) with Dr. Monty Ghosh and others
- Dec 8, 2022 – Billing Codes: How to optimize them
- Jan 26, 2023 – Webinar topic to be confirmed
- Feb 23, 2023 – Health, Harm Reduction & Politics: What community providers need to know (VCF)
- Mar 30, 2023 – Innovations in Chronic Pain: Panel perspectives on biopsychosocial, pharmacological, and procedural therapies (VCF)
- Apr 27, 2023 – Alberta’s Political Landscape
- May 18, 2023 – Webinar topic to be confirmed
- Jun 15, 2023 – Webinar topic to be confirmed
Looking for some quick tips? The Fast Fives are great tools and tips from the research and topics covered in our past Virtual Collab Forums. Check them out below, or watch all the previous sessions in the video playlist.