For more information about chronic pain and substance use disorder, check out the resources below.
Alberta Health Services
Canadian Mental Health Association
METAPHI – Mentoring, Education, and Clinical Tools for Addiction: Primary Care – Hospital Integration
Methamphetamine Client Transitions to Primary Care
- Hospital to Primary Care Pathway
- Detoxification/Recovery Centre to Primary Care Pathway
- Attachment Protocol
National Overdose Response Service (NORS)
- NORS is an overdose prevention hotline for Canadians providing loving, confidential, nonjudgmental support for you, whenever and wherever you use drugs.
PEER – Patients Experience Evidence Research
- Managing Opioid Use Disorder in Primary Care – PEER Simplified Guideline
- Opioid Use Disorder Primary Care Pathway
- PEER Simplified Decision Aid: Osteoarthritis Treatment Options in Primary Care
- PEER Pain Calculator
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)